Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BUJUMBURA BI

BUJUMBURA BI: That is where our dossier is at the moment. For those of you wondering where that is, which included me up until i googled it 5 mins ago, that would be the capital of Brundi, nestled on the west coast of Africa. Ah, to have a little dossier-cam microphone sending me back the sounds of people in the market, cattle on the roads, music in the night- that's how I picture the far off coast of Africa, based on my wikipedia short-course.
Our Dossier is on a Grand Adventure! I hope it's having fun, staying dry & intact, hiding from prying eyes of crooked Fedex guys, and thinking of sending us a post card for all the trouble its put us through to get it to the distant shores of BUJUMBURA BI. I also hope it's booking it's little binder-butt to Kigali, where it's suposed to be NOW. God Speed, little Dossier! Sigh...
God's Timing, my friends. Not mine. Or FedEx's.

No comments:

our visitors