Monday, August 31, 2009

APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, What a shock as I slunk into work this morning, tired, sick,. and opened my email to find a congratualtion letter from Tina, the wonderful woman (and momma to a rwandan son) who is helping us and several other families with independant adoption through her new Mugisha Ministries. I thought she was confused and was writing to the Dorbands, another independant familiy who just got approval!! I stated to freak out when I saw another email from our POA peter, asking me if i got the approval letter from them ministry-- WHAT?!! So soon!!! PRaise God!
Of course i started crying and got hugs and high fives from all my coworkers who feel like part of my family too. My finger trembled and I was a total mess and all i could think was CALL BILL! I didn't get him at first and had a hard time completing my sentences! I got through to him and forwarded him the emails finally and he's so happy to hear the news too! My coworker Lisa got us little bottles of wine to celebrate and brought them back over her lunch break. My dad was also very excited and was actually giving some thought to going along to pick up his new grandson/daughter!!! I have to smile as I think how Great is God.
we will keep everyone posted!

4 comments:

Adrianne Thompson said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! out of curiousity, what date does your letter say you were approved (today or, by chance, August 12?) thanks. a bunch of other folks were approved on 8/12 but got their letters later... feel free to email me: adriannevthompson@gmail.com

KristyP said...

We are so happy for you! When I heard the news from Tina, I actually emailed my husband about it--he was thrilled, too!

Ashley Smith said...

so happy for you guys! what a wonderful blessing!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! I was so excited for you when I saw the email from Tina! Prayers that things continue to move quickly for you!

our visitors