Saturday, April 25, 2009

non-update

I stole that title from another blog but i tohught it was funny ;) No news, but my friend Tina told me the Rwanda embassy told HER it should be no more than 5 business days to get the approval letter, and well, it's now been 10 or 11, depending if you include good firday. :( I tried to call the embassy twice on friday but both times it said enter a mailbx number, and had no voice mail or no answer. odd. anyhoo, that's the non-update. and wait. I just found out my friend jenny is expecting! she's due in December, and since our little girls are only a few weeks apart, she thinks are new baby may come in December too!! the way things are going, it looks like that may not be far off- but what an awesome present!!

3 comments:

Adam, Katie, Levi & Judah said...

Praying for you!

Ashley Smith said...

Our approval took 2 weeks (we were told 2-3 days). Good luck!

Adam, Katie, Levi & Judah said...

This is an e-mail address I have for the embassy, you might try it if you still haven't heard anything.
solomongabiro@yahoo.com

our visitors