Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Arnold! You suck!

Well, the governor of CA is on my yuck list, since i found out yesterday it can take 20 WEEKS to get my CA birth cert, which is basically going to hold up the entire process unless the homestudy lady and INS for the 600a form will accept my passport as proof of US citizenship. I re-applied for a BC via vitalcheck.com and "rushed" it, so we will see how fast that route is. I guess i will end up with 2 BC, but that's beter than zero. we'll have a spare for our second adoption... :)
pray ARNOLD stats my birth cert. Sigh.b

2 comments:

Vincents said...

Your post titles make me smile :) I completely understand how frustrating it can be when government offices do not have their act together!!!! Good luck with this for sure.

Jen said...

Thanks Vincent Family! I have not figured out how to reply to posts yet but i just saw your comment today. we're praying for your Paper pregnancy too!

our visitors